23 November 2011

After the bus adventure I am in Guatemala where my friend lives. I came to go to his wedding on Saturday November 19, 2011. I was named the official wedding photographer and took lots of pictures between the two ceremonies and the reception. Here are a few pictures.

I wish I would have known I would be the photographer so I could spruce up my camera and gear before coming. Oh how I wish I had all the goods I used to play with during my time at Bell Photography. I would have worked miracles!

The day before my friend got married by a lawyer. It was a small gathering and a neat thing to witness.
Cousins and the lawyer who married them.
Just about married

Here I am with his sister, brother, mother, bride, and him.
Somehow I ended up with the flowers and I tried to show the bride how I would look if I won Miss America. Turns out, they took a picture and didn´t even try to mimic my surprise face when it was their turn to pose.
We all worked hard to make the wedding cake. After midnight I just took pictures instead of helping. It turned out very nice. We stayed up until about 2:30 am putting the finishing touches on everything...or so I thought. The next day was full of work too and I actually worked so I didn't have the chance to take pictures.Chocolate covered pineapple at the reception.

On Saturday my friend was sealed for time and all eternity in the Guatemala City Temple. That was a pretty neat experience as well and I was glad to be a part of it.







There I am again with his sister, mother and two friends.

I was expecting the food to be the main event but turns out in this world, speeches and dancing are more important. You better believe I broke out my best moves and was sure no one took pictures to blackmail me later.



No comments: