27 March 2010

Day 2, much better

Who knew a short drive could get you out of the craziness of Honolulu and into relaxing vacation mode. My day started early, I woke up before any of my other cell mates, I set off to hike Diamond Head Crater. I thought I was in Asia a few times but enjoyed it. It wasn't as great as I was expecting but here are some pictures, you can be the judge. I also found what I want to be doing with my life when I retire. I took the rowdy city bus again, only missed it a few times but met some nice folks at the bus stop. Then found my way to the real Hawaii. Pretty good day.

4 comments:

The Mostess said...

Bout time--you were boring me.

Ps--Lancer had a metal detector for your retirement.

The Mostess said...

I mean has..as in, come borrow it. Why wait till you run with the denture set?

Adventurous Austin said...

I am boring, end of story. I will look for the chance to take my niece and nephews to the park so I can borrow Lance's metal dector. I could just get luck and find something good.

The Cardon's said...

Yummm! Do you think you could bring back one of those snow cones? IT looks delic!