28 August 2008

Let the fun begin

This time tomorrow I'll be hanging out in Guatemala. Not sure what I'll be doing but it will be fun. This is my farewell to America for a few days. My blog should keep you updated on my whereabouts if I can find the necessary equipment to post. You are invited to enjoy this wild ride.

Almost two years ago I lived in Honduras. A small central american country. I lived there for two years as I was a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It was the best experience I have ever had. I loved every moment of it and loved the people and the lifestyle. From day one I said to myself, "Self, my family has to come here." Finally I am going to be able to take my dad to see some of what I lived back in my prime.


We will mostly be visiting the old towns I lived in and visiting with the many people that became my family away from home. My dad is a little nervous but I don't blame him, I know it will be fun though and it will most certainly be an adventure, from the flight to the dogs lining the dirt roads, I'm sure his eyes will be wide open the whole time trying to believe what he is seeing.


I'm excited to go and I'm glad you are interested in following my journeys.


Here's a schedule of my next few trips I have planned:

Guatemala/Honduras 8/29-9/9/08

Shelley Idaho Spud day 9/19-9/21/08

Phoenix Arizona 10/16-10/18/08

No comments: